Who We ServeIt takes true partnership to make eGovernment work
Our self-funded model: works for government, works for business, works for people.
KIC provides eGovernment services without state tax appropriations through its self-funded model.
- Modest efficiency fees usually ranging from $1-3 are applied to a limited number of services, which covers the cost of building, maintaining, and expanding the eGovernment platform at no cost to government.
- Efficiency fees create a sustainable funding stream to support long-term eGovernment growth.
- Funding from this small number of fee services supports enterprise-wide eGovernment expansion.
- The ongoing funding source is reinvested in building new services.
- Since KIC is only paid when eGovernment services are used, we have a built-in incentive to deploy in-demand services and market them aggressively to citizens and businesses.
- Strong central governance set the eGovernment strategy, determines priorities, sets efficiency fees and maintains data control.
Request a Demo
Contact us to learn more about our products and services, or to schedule a demonstration.
The state of Kansas is honored to be considered the birthplace of eGovernment. Kansas legislation was passed in 1990 authorizing the creation of the Information Network of Kansas...more
If you're interested in joining a team of passionate professionals working together in a collaborative and challenging atmosphere, review our current open positions.
Hours & Info
M - F : 8am – 5pm
Phone (785) 296-5059
Toll Free (800) 452-6727
534 S. Kansas Avenue, Ste. 1210 Topeka, KS 66603